A new print by Nic Burrows and a new zine by Jay Cover, both editioned at LCBA, is now available from our shop and online at http://londonbookarts.bigcartel.com/
- Keep good company
- Notice the ordinary
- Preserve the ephemeral
- Design not for the elite but for the masses
- Explain it to a child
- Get lost in the content
- Get to the heart of the matter
- Never tolerate “O.K. anything.”
- Remember your responsibility as a storyteller
- Zoom out
- Prototype it
- Make design your life… and life, your design.
- Leave something behind.
Modern History, University of St Andrews
'Reading Behind the Front Lines: British Soldier Reading Experience in the First World War'